Fate is Chance. Destiny is Choice.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Season's Greetings

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas - mine was a chocolate fest :)

I'm just checking in to wish everybody a Happy New Year, and best wishes for 2007.

I'm in Edinburgh with my partner's family for Hogmanay - we flew back from London last night as my partner had work today. But I bought The Second Sex with some book tokens today! :)

I'll post something more coherent in the New Year :)

Best wishes everyone xxx

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Ooo, you're about to embark on reading a fantastic book, the Second Sex. Love it.

    I've been on a book-buying frenzy, amongst which I'm looking forward to getting stuck into Sisterhood is Powerful, edited by Robin Morgan.

    By Blogger Michelle, At 8:26 pm  

  • Yay, I love buying books :)

    I'm looking forward to reading the Second Sex - it's a massive book though so will have to read a smaller one which I can take around with me at the same time whilst reading the 2nd sex at home!

    It should be great to read more feminist books/books about women when (if I get accepted) I do women's studies :)

    By Blogger Liz, At 2:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home