Fate is Chance. Destiny is Choice.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Quick Post

Just a quick post as I'm kind of busy today (namely applying for Uni at York for Women's Studies..)!

Please take a moment to sign this petition which I found out about from Anji: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/rape-convictions/ that petitions the PM to support victims of rape and sexual violence by ensuring that more rapists are convicted.

And a few blogs of note that I need to add to my blogroll (more of a reminder for me):

Shut Up, Sit Down
Adhesively Unchallenged
Mad Sheila Musings
Real Men Are Not
RadFem Row
ReSISTERance

Could anyone let me know if I've missed out any other cool blogs cos I'm sure I've missed out loads! I read so many on a regular basis that I forget to add them to my blogroll!

Anyway, have a good week and Tuesday everyone, I had a great weekend (I am now one year older) and hope everyone else did too :-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home