Fate is Chance. Destiny is Choice.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What I've Been Listening To

1. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

2. I Want You - Savage Garden

3. Break Me, Shake Me - Savage Garden

4. Here With Me - Dido

5. Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley

6. Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

7. Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand

8. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters

9. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones

10. Girlfriend - Michael Jackson

11. I Put A Spell On You - Nina Simone

12. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Marvin Gaye

13. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

14. Back and Forth - Aaliyah

15. Are You That Somebody - Aaliyah

16. Love Me Do - The Beatles

17. When Doves Cry - Prince

18. Dangerous - Michael Jackson

19. Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith

20. To The Moon and Back - Savage Garden

- Top 20 played Tracks on my MP3 at the moment!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Ahh, Nina Simone.

    love Scissor Sisters too; i still do not understand (well i do, but won't accept it) why they're practically unknown in the States.

    By Blogger belledame222, At 4:38 pm  

  • Savage Garden!! I used to love that album when I was about 16. Nostalgia...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:00 pm  

  • Aww..well maybe they will become more well known soon as their new album (Ta-Dah) is fantastic :-)

    Oh yes..Savage Garden :) Truly Madly Deeply is probably my most listened to song at the moment!

    By Blogger Liz, At 5:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home