Fate is Chance. Destiny is Choice.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Whiling Time Away...

Just back from being away in Paris (aka Disneyland Paris, lol) with my partner. I'll probably post sometime in the next few days about stuff I've been thinking about..so until then, some time wasting fun (via WitchyWoo):


You Are a Ring Finger

You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I'm a ring finger too!

    (but maybe not romantic in the traditional way)

    By Blogger lost clown, At 9:33 pm  

  • The nails on that hand freak the hell out of me!
    I hate fake nails.

    (Btw, I tagged ya for another meme!)

    By Blogger Amy, At 6:10 pm  

  • Oh yes, I hate fake nails also (they look like they could break off any moment and also seem to restrict what you can do with your hands!).

    I'm not particularly romantic in the trad way either - my kind of romantic is sunsets and deserted beaches and paris in the springtime, art galleries, coffee houses etc. I could care less about fairytales (being passive, anyone??) and red roses and expensive jewellery!

    Thanks Amy, will get right on it!

    By Blogger Liz, At 6:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home